Download and Use Sut L3 Tool
Sut L3 Tool is a more Supported Application for Windows OS installed devices, It supports all versions of Windows OS, which is easy to flash stock firmware on Intel Chipset Based smartphones and Tablets very few easy steps are as follows.
Sut L3 Tool is an installer based application, you can easily install to the computer and launch manually
Its Interface of the tool is a very simple and user-friendly application you load the tool is very quick and flash it on your devices.
The Setup file comes with all the required USB Drivers installed on the computer and the SUT Tool. In addition, you can manually remove drivers from the computer through the Windows Uninstall Programs Menu.
It supports the flashing of .nb0 and .ffu extension-based stock firmware on Intel Devices. You can easily find the .nb0 or .ffu file in the Stock Firmware of your Intel Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets.
Download SUTL3 Tool
SUTL3 Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the SUTL3 Tool, then use the following links to get it on your computer:
v3.1.4: SUTL3_v3.1.4.zip – Latest
Everything is done in very easy and simple steps as Follows.
Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the SUT L3 Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before following the tutorial below.
Flash or Install .nb0 Firmware (ROM) using SUT L3 Tool
- Download and extract the SUTL3 Tool on the computer. After Extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Install SUTL3 Tool by using the setup.exe or launcher.exe on the computer:
- Download the Stock Firmware (.nb0 or .ffu based) of your Mobile Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this step or else you have to find .nb0 based firmware on TheFirmwareFile or through Google).
- Open SUTL3 Tool (you have installed this in Step#2) on the Computer and Click on the Next button to Continue:
- Once SUT L3 Tool is launched, Click on the […] button and Locate the firmware (should be .nb0 or .ffu extension) on your computer:Once You have successfully added the firmware in the SUT L3 Tool, Select Enable Emergency Download Process under the update option.
- Now, Connect your Mobile Device to the Computer (make sure it is power off) and Click on the Next Button to Begin the Flashing.
- Now, SUT Tool will flash or install the firmware on your Mobile Device.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, click on the Finish button to close the SUT Tool.
- Disconnect your Mobile Device from the computer.
- Congratulations, Now your Mobile Device is successfully running the Stock Firmware (ROM) you have Downloaded.