Download Manufacturing Flash Tool (all versions)
Manufacturing Flash Tool is a small service tool that permits you to flash the stock firmware on Intel Dual OS based Android and Windows Tablets.
How to use Manufacturing Flash Tool
It is Comes with an installer application, you need to install the application from the setup file to use it before you install proper intel drivers then you install the application, which supports dual operating system, Android and Windows operating system. either these os-based devices should have an intel chipset to detect the computer automatically.
It has a custom configuration and permits you to set the custom configurations including Detect Test OS, Test OS VID, Test OS PID, Detect Completed OS, Completed OS VID, Completed OS Boot Time, Check Battery Voltage, Min Battery Voltage, Settings Password, Fastboot Cmd Sleep Time, BYT Flash Mode, Identical SOC Serials and BYT CR Different Serials.
Statistic Module permits you to see the Statistics of Successful Flash, the Number of Flash Tried, and the Number of Flash failures. By default Statics panel isn’t displayed, to enable this option you need to select the Display Statistics option in settings.
Download Manufacturing Flash Tool
Manufacturing Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version, then use any of the following links to get it on your computer:
Install .xml or .zip Firmware (ROM) using the Manufacturing Flash Tool
Download and Install the Intel Android USB Driver on the Computer (if in case Intel Android Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
2. Download and Install the iSOC USB Driver on the Computer (if in case iSOC Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
3. Download Stock Firmware (.xml or .zip based) of your Intel Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the .xml based intel Firmware on TheFirmwareFile or through Google).
4. Extract Manufacturing Flash Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Manufacturing Flash Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
5. Open ManufacturingFlashTool_Setup.exe and complete the installation process. Once the installation process is completed, Launch the Tool:
6. Once Manufacturing Flash Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following Window:
7. Click on the File Menu and Select Open:
8. Locate the .xml file from the Stock Firmware of your Intel Android Device:
9. Now, Connect your Intel Android Device to the computer using the USB cable (make sure the device is in DNX mode). To boot the device in DNX mode: Power off the device > Press and Hold the Volume Up and Down buttons + Power Button till you see the DNX mode on the screen:
10. Once your Intel Android device is detected by the tool, it will automatically begin the Flashing or installation process.
11. Once the flashing or installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Bar with Board successfully flashed a message.
12. Now, Close the Manufacturing Tool and disconnect the device from the computer.
Congratulations! Now, Restart the device, and post restart, you can use the Mobile device.