Download Realme Flash Tool (all versions)
Realme Flash Tool is a more Supported Application for Windows OS installed devices, It supports all versions of Windows OS, which is easy to flash or install t.ofp firmware (ROM) on Realme/Oppo Devices and a very few easy steps as follows.
This tool comes as a portable application, which doesn’t need you to install it on the computer.
It helps you to flash or install the stock firmware on Realme/Oppo Devices. Download the suitable firmware on your computer and extract the tool to open Realme Flash.exe to launch the application.
- Install the Google ADB Driver on the Computer
- Launch the Tool
- Click on the Browse button
- Locate the .ofp firmware folder
- Click on Start All to begin the Flashing process.
It comes in support of the Realme and Oppo Devices. Once you have installed the Google ADB Drivers on the computer, the Realme Tool can easily detect the connected device and get ready to flash the firmware on the device.
It supports the flashing of .ofp based Stock Firmware (OTA ROM) on Realme smartphones. You can easily find the .ofp file in the Stock Firmware of your Realme Device.
Download Realme Flash Tool
Realme Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the tool, then use the following links to get it on the computer:
v220.127.116.11: Realme_Flash_Tool_v18.104.22.168.zip – Latest version
Everything is done in very easy and simple steps as Follows.
Requirements: You should unlock your Realme Device bootloader before following the tutorial below. Realme Flash Tool will not work on Locked bootloader devices.
Caution: Flashing or installing .ofp firmware using the Realme Flash Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Flash or install .ofp Firmware using the Realme Flash Tool
- Download and install the Google ADB Drivers on the Windows Computer. If in case ADB drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download Stock Firmware (.ofp based) of your Realme Device and extract it on the computer (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the Stock Firmware on Oppo Stock ROM or through Google).
- Now, Extract Realme Flash Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Realme Flash Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Realme Flash.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once the Flash Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Click on the Browse button:
- Locate the .ofp firmware on the computer:
- Switch off the Mobile Device > Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key simultaneously to enter the fastboot mode.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Click on the Loading button to allow the flash tool to detect the connected device.
- Click on the Flash button:
- Click on the Confirm button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Flashing Completed message on the tool.
- Congratulations! Now, Close the Tool on the computer and Disconnect the device and Restart it.