Download DFU Flash Tool (all versions)
DFU Flash Tool is a small utility application for Windows OS installed devices, It supports all versions of Windows OS, which is easy to flash or Install on devices powered by Broadcom smartphones and tablets. A very few easy steps are as follows.
How to use DFU Flash Tool
The tool comes as a portable application, which doesn’t need you to install it on the computer.
> download and extract the tool on the computer
> Open dfu.exe file to launch the Tool.
It supports multiple modes to flash or install the stock firmware on your Broadcom Device, including Simple Download Mode, Calibration Mode, and Loader Mode
It allows you to flash or install stock firmware on Multiple Broadcom Devices at the same time. To Use: Tick the Multiple Devices and Select the Number of devices using Columns and Rows.
It came with advanced features that include ADB Fastboot Protocol, Boot USB Mode, Password Protection to protect settings and console tab, Calibration Mode after Download, Restarting device after flashing, Athena/21553 support, Generate Debug logs, Play sound after flashing, Turn off the device and Stress Test.
Download DFU Flash Tool
DFU Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the tool, then use the following links to get it on the computer:
Everything is done in very easy and simple steps as Follows.
Requirements: Your Android Smartphone should have at least 40-50 percent of battery to perform the Flashing Process.
Flash stock rom using Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU)
- Download and install the Broadcom USB Driver for your device on your Windows Computer. If in case USB drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) tool on your computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download the Stock ROM that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your computer.
- Now, open dfu.exe (you have extracted this file in Step#2) on Your Computer.
- Once Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) is launched, Click on the Browse Button from the Top Right and locate the firmware folder.
- Once you have successfully located the DFU compatible firmware folder then it will be automatically seen in the Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) tool.
- Once Firmware is added successfully in DFU tool, then Tap on the Download Menu.
- Now, Click on Start button to begin the flashing.
- Now, connect your Broadcom Chipset based Android Smartphone to the computer (make sure it is in Power Off).
- After Connecting your device to the computer, Press Volume UP or Down Button on your Device so that Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) can detect it.
- Once Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) will detect your device, the Flashing process will begin automatically
- Once Flashing is completed, a Finish message will appear.
- Now, close Broadcom Download Firmware utility application and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
- Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.