Download PhoenixSuit (all versions)
PhoenixSuit Software is a more Supported Application for Windows OS installed devices, It supports all versions of Windows OS, which helps you to flash or install stock firmware (img) on Allwinner CPU-based smartphones and tablets.
It helps you to flash or install stock firmware on any Allwinner CPU-based device. Download the stock firmware (.img) of your device, load it in the PhoenixSuit and Click on the Upgrade Button to begin the flashing or installation process.
It permits you to flash or install a recovery image on the Allwinner devices. Load the Stock Firmware in the Phoenix Suit, and it will ask you whether you want to flash whole firmware or a few portions; select recovery and click on upgrade to begin flashing. Load the stock firmware in the Phoenix Suit, and it will ask you which portion of firmware you want to install; Select Boot and click on the upgrade button to begin flashing.
It helps you to take a backup and restore the existing applications on the Allwinner devices.
- Connect the device to the computer, and Open Phoenix Suit
- Click on the APK tab and Select the Backup or restore option.
Download PhoenixSuit Tool
PhoenixSuit is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the tool, then use the following links to get it on the computer:
PhoenixSuit_v1.10 – Latest Version
Everything is done in very easy and simple steps as Follows
How to use PhoenixSuit to Flash Firmware
Caution: Flashing or installing firmware (ROM) using the PhoenixSuit will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Install .img Firmware (ROM) using the PhoenixSuit
- Download and install Phoenix Suit on the computer. During the installation process, PhoenixSuit will prompt you to install Android USB drivers (Simply Click on install anyway to continue).
- Download Stock Firmware (.img based) of your Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the .img based Stock Firmware on TheFirmwareFile or through Google).
- Launch/Open PhoenixSuit Application from the Start Menu or Directly from
C:Program Files (x86)AllWinnertechPhoenixSuit.
- Once PhoenixSuit Application is launched, Click on the Firmware Menu.
- Under Firmware Menu, Click on the Image Button and select the (.img) firmware file from the computer (which you have downloaded in Step#2).
- Power off your Android Device.
- Press and Hold Volume UP or Volume Down Key on your Android Device and Connect it to the computer using the USB cable.
- Now, Without releasing any Keys, Press Power Key for 5-10 times until your device get detected by the Phoenix Suit.
- Once Phoenix Suit detects the device, it will ask you mandatory Format. Simply Click on Yes to Proceed.
- Phoenix Suit will begin the flashing/installation process.
- Once the Flashing/Installation process is completed, you will be able to see Upgrade Firmware Succeed Message on the computer Screen. Click on OK to end the Flashing.
- Close PhoenixSuit application and Disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
- Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock firmware you have Downloaded.