Koobee F2 Here in this post we are going to provide Stock ROM download links and ways to ease installing stock ROM on your mobile. The flash file really helps you to remove the lock screen, FRP lock, after flash. Here in this post, we want to share complete knowledge of installing stock firmware on your mobile and get rid of the previous issues faced while using mobile. This download consists of a Flash File, Flash tool & USB Driver.
Koobee F2 Firmware File/Stock Rom File
This file helps you to upgrade, downgrade the version of software on your phone. With this file, you can update or reinstall firmware on your phone. This type of tweaking also helps your mobile to run apps faster it also helps you to get rid of any software-related issue that you are facing currently. You can download firmware from the below-provided links. Here we also want to follow the guidelines perfectly and not get into any kind of boot loop, dead issues. This solution will also solve your following software-related issues or boot loop, IMEI, dead issue, quite easily.
File Name: Koobee_F2_MT6763_V2.09_180606_7.1.1.zip
File Size: 1.91 GB
Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool for Windows | SP Flash Tool for Linux
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
Download link: Mirror 1 (Free) Mirror 2 (Paid)
How to install or flash stock ROM or Firmware file
- Download and Unzip Koobee F2 Stock Firmware onto your computer.
- After performing the Unzip Process In the folder you will be able to see the following files: Flash Tool, Firmware File, USB drivers, Flashing guide.
- If you already have installed USB drivers On your computer Please skip this step, or else install USB drivers.
- Follow the How to flash guide that we have provided.
- Please follow the procedure perfectly because if you don’t follow your phone might get into serious issues.
Following Steps should be taken care of before performing flashing steps.
- You have to be aware of some basic things about android.
- You need to take a backup of all the files on your phone because this process will completely erase your phone and it will install fresh firmware.
- We provide all the files to download from some of the trusted sources some time-hosted files will not be downloaded at that moment. In that case please try to download files after some time.
- We don’t take any responsibility if your phone turned up into any problem, so contact our engineer to get the problem fixed, they are very helpful BTW.