here in this we are going to provide a tutorial for flashing stock ROMs on Xiaomi mobiles. this method can be used on Windows based computers.
Note: This tutorial is only made to flash or install fastboot firmware, not the OTA Firmware. So for flashing ota based firmware we will be updating a new article very soon on this page.
Flash or Install Firmware on Xiaomi Qualcomm Devices
First you need to download flash tool if you have downloaded firmware from our website the flash tool and USB driver are provided in zip file. if you have already have this tool please ignore this step.
Here are download links for Xiaomi flah tool
- Download the Stock Firmware (fastboot firmware) and extract it on the computer).
- Power Off your Device.
- Press and Hold Volume Down + Power key at the same time for at least 8 seconds to enter into the Fastboot Mode
- Once you have entered into the Fastboot mode, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Connect the Xiaomi device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Open Xiaomi Flash Tool and Locate the Firmware (that you have downloaded and extracted on the computer).
- Click on the Refresh Button. This will allow Xiaomi Flash Tool to recognize the device.
- Click on the Flash Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- Once, flashing process is completed you will be able to see the Success Message in the Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Congratulations! Now Close the Xiaomi Flash Tool and Disconnect the Device from the Computer.